Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting Old

I don’t want to grow old. Having to grow old doesn’t sound appealing especially the part that physically you can not be able to do the things that you used to do. That really sucks. It is hard to accept that growing old fact of life for me but I have no choice but to really accept it and at the very least be prepared for it.

What really drives me nuts just thinking about it is when you are already old and gray nobody seems to want to take care of you? How ironic this life can be. People love to take care of the babies but nobody wants to take care of the old folks. Just from that aspect alone it really scares me. This is why I want to be prepared when I get old. And how am I going to do that? I have to grow old rich.

Money can do wonders. For instance, I can buy myself a medical alarm so that there is no reason not to guard me twenty four hours a day. It’s a good invention in my opinion and the fact that the maker of this thing address the inescapable fact is smart. Check out also other products like Fall Detection and GPS Tracking Wander Alert.

So that’s it! I want to grow old rich.

No comments:

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click