- Whole grain cereal - complex carbohydrates in the morning are an easy way to refuel your body and pump and prime your metabolic rate.
- Low fat dairy - pack with protein, in helps build muscles and banish flab.
- Coffee - caffeine is a stimulant which can help speed up your calorie burning furnace.
- Lean meats - they are rich in protein which take more energy to digest that crabs or fats. Protein keeps you feeling satisfied too.
- Green Tea - its caffeine and catechins (plant nutrient) my help rev your metabolic rate by up to 3.5%; sip 32 ounces a day.
- Nuts - thanks to their fiber and protein a handful at snack time keeps your body's engine humming.
- Tofu - a good source of leucine, this diet friendly protein helps you stay trim.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Posted by goyz at 2:11 AM