Teas are one of the world's best beverages. Whether it is hot or cold, you can still enjoy a cup and glass of tea. How effective is this tea to your body? The answers to the question at the same time the advantages of daily green tea intake are the article's focus.
It is not only delicious and effective but it has many benefits as well:
1. It slows down the aging processes
2. It prevents bad breath, cavities, for it battles bacteria inside our mouth.
3. It keeps off food bacteria, fungi, and other viruses.
4. It blocks the starch so it helps in losing weight
5. The blood sugar in the body is minimized and controlled
6. The blood pressure is also maintained and neutralized.
7. Makes the blood platelets less sticky so there is no risk of having stroke
8. It also regulates the body's cholesterol level.
9. Hold back the growth of tumors, and its formations.
10. It also stops normal cells in developing to being cancerous.
11. Used in beauty products as deodorants or skin care creams.
12. It keeps our gums and teeth healthy and fresh breath.
The reason why green tea has many benefits is the polyphenols which is a compound found in certain types of vegetables and fruits, garlic, potatoes, and the like. The polyphenols is composed of a subgroup know as catechins who fights diseases with power, prevents spoilage of food and wards off cancers. One of the advantages of daily green tea intake is because of the catechins found in pine bark, fresh tealeaves, wine, and the leaves of Ginkgo biloba.
Below is the list of medical benefits of drinking it daily, it gets rids of the following diseases:
1. Impaired immune function
3. Cardiovascular disease
4. High cholesterol levels
5. Rheumatoid arthritis
Now you want to have more energy, be Healthier, look Younger, lose weight, and cleanse your body, right?