Here's the following tips:
1. Use mild shampoo. It is less likely to have harsh and irritating chemicals.
2. It might be tough to tell active children to avoid overexposures to wind and sun. Just be sure that after the day of play they get a good shower.
3. Massage the scalp with the fingertips to promote circulation. Your child can do this while shampooing, but it also a rice quite activity you can do together before bedtime or while watching TV.
4. Comb and brush daily 100 strokes in the morning and at night. This help remove hardened oils that clog up hair follicles.
5. Choose a hairstyle that is easy to maintain. If you must use a blow dryer keep the heat low and direct it to the ends of the hair, not to the scalp.
6.Keep an eye on signs of infection (fungal, bacterial, lice) and treat immediately.
7. Wash or change caps regularly. Hats by themselves are not damaging to hair, but they can cause scalp problems if they are too tights of if sweat, dirt and grime have accumulated on them.
8. Prepare nutritious meals. Encourage children to eat a variety of healthy foods. A daily dose of a children multivitamins won't hurt.
9. Do not under estimate the stress that children feel. Allow them to share their thoughts. Be quick to understand and slow to pass judgment. Always be supportive and let them know they are loved.........