Sunday, May 31, 2009

Deception on credit card

Yesterday, I just got an email which says I am approved for a $5,000.00 credit line, $1,000.00 instant cash advance, Guaranteed Auto Loan and more. And just by clicking the link that can be found on that particular message, I am fully verified with it. You know what’s the best thing about the email? It does not require any credit check, no income requirements, no job verifications and they do not report any of the information I would love to share them to credit agencies or credit bureaus. I know what is in your mind right now: WOW! Same here, I was also amazed by these offers because it is near to perfect in my convenience of having a credit card. But in the end, I burst out my own bubble by not believing to the deception. Yes, you heard it right – it was a total credit card deception.

Always bear this in mind, credit card companies will always be on search for applicants and with their aim to get as many applicants as they can – they can deceive you as much as they deceived me. The offers are just way too good for someone who’s really not worthy of the offer. If you think you are one of those few, then think about it as one of the companies’ tactics of deceiving many people.

No comments:

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click