Monday, September 1, 2008

"TEA TIME"

I'm more of a coffee drinker but I'm getting to appreciate tea. I particularly like early Grey and English breakfast with parties, jasmine tea with chinese food and chai latte with anything. A must try are the wonderful herbal blended tea of premier teas. They come in unusual crystal bags not the typical tea bags. This are triangular in shape that allow the tea leave to breath the expand making the tea more flavorful and aromatic. Some varieties include peach melba, gourmet apple Christmas tea, and fruit garden. They are made of a blend of tea leaves, flowers fruit cheaps fruit peel and nuts that have specific effects in the body. Hibiscus is soothing, chamomile has a good sleep effect and rosehip is good for the skin.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a coffee drinker myself, but I do like green tea.
Thanks for the add, put you in my blogroll, have a great day.

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click