Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Great gift ideas

This coming month there are three member of our family celebrating a birthday my mom, my daughter and my nephew. But till now I don’t have picked up something special gift for the three celebrants. And now I’m looking and searching the net on the online store to buy something awesome gift that I give to the three celebrants. I’m glad I check posylane.com website they offer a lot of unique and personalize gift design.

I want to change the usual gift for the birthday like chocolate, flowers, dress etc. when I see this unique and personalize design I got an ideas to change; for my mother I want laundry bag chocolate bloom because most of their time go travel. For my daughter since she is a teenager I want to give her bath towel wrap with black zebra border and for my nephew since he is a nursery I want to give cavichi buckaroo nap mat.

I know when I give this gifts, the celebrants surprise because its something different from the old kind of gift that they received.

No comments:

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click