Tuesday, February 21, 2012

UNDERSTAND LIFE

Living in this world can be cruel and I am saying this believing that everyone who is reading this agrees. We all know that to be able to survive in this world you need to accept that we need to be tough. Though it’s been a fact that we are merely trying to survive living in this world it still the magic of life still amazes me. As much as it is tough to live in this world it is also beautiful to live.

But not most people see things like I see things. There are some who are barely surviving and are not built on facing the storms of life. I have read on some online articles about this Oxycontin Detox, Oxycodone Withdrawal Symptoms and Drug Detox. And I am saddened by the fact that there a lot of people who are going through this drug addiction because they couldn’t handle life. I call them the casualties of life.

It has always been my interest, the cases of people who use drugs to escape from emotional pain or either uses it as a defense mechanism with all the negativity happening to their lives. I have this never ending interest of finding out ways of understanding them. Unraveling the reasons behind their troubled lives and eventually find out ways on how to help them. We can no longer fix their past but we could definitely give them a decent future.

Hopefully there are also a lot of people like me who wants to help these people I call the casualty of life. If only this world is not as maddening as it is. If only life could be a little less hard. But then I cannot question the higher power about how he designed and planned all of this. The least we could do is try to understand.

No comments:

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click